Executive Director role - PAMA
PAMA is seeking and Executive Director
About The Organization:
PAMA (Professional Association of Managing Agents) are an organization who focus on education. Founded in 1970, PAMA is a non-profit organization. The organization aims to uphold and maintain high professional, ethical and educational standards within residential/strata property management and to provide an open forum for members to interact and promote the advancement of the industry, in particular when dealing with legislative and governmental bodies.
About The Position:
PAMA is looking for a candidate who worked within the property industry or been involved in it in some form or capacity, someone who presents themselves very well and can communicate effectively in front of large audiences. You will be the face and voice of PAMA and so will have to be honest, transparent and take responsibility for your actions.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Involved with budgets and initiatives
- Forming positive working relationships with board members, stakeholders and Property Managers
- Liaising with third parties such as BCFSA and other stakeholders
- Interacting with Associates and Property Managers
- Speaking and presenting in front of large audiences including the PAMA board and its members
- Working on new projects and strategic initiatives in relation to retention of property managers
- Driving revenue and developing alternate revenue sources.
- Working closely with the administrator.
- 3+ Years experience in a role involving public speaking
- Property Management industry experience
- Genuine interest and passion about making positive changes within the residential/strata property industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Performing administration duties
Please email your resume and cover letter to Roger Williams