This course will take place over three days, Tuesday-Thursday, October 26-28, from 9:00 -11:00 a.m.
Participants must be on camera and mic throughout the course. Participants will be invited to connect to the Zoom room before the class starts.
Participants must attend all three parts to receive credit.
In the context of day to day operation, participants will explore the practical application of:
- The Residential Tenancy Act
- The Residential Tenancy Regulation
- Residential Tenancy Branch Policy Guidelines
- The Human Rights Code
- The Personal Information Protection Act
- The Guide Dog and Service Dog Act (2016)
- The Strata Property Act
Please note, if you are a member registering staff not recorded in the PAMA system, please contact PAMA to register them and ensure they receive the member rate.
You must be signed in to the website to register online.
Cost: PAMA Members: $100 +GST
Non-members: $125 +GST